• 149,716 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Show only specified values in filter pane

Hi, I have year field as filter in which I have 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 values. I want to show only 2024 and 2025 in filter 
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

User Import filter products for specific countries

Hi All, I have researched this in the community and tried a few suggestion but none is working for my requirement. Any ideas? wihtout using the script... Show More

Hi All,

I have researched this in the community and tried a few suggestion but none is working for my requirement. Any ideas?

wihtout using the script and returning a flag, I would like to use the user import file to define a filter for Product A and B where the countrie is not BELGIUM or FRANCE.

is this possible? I have tried : [ProductCat]={Home,Garden,Kitchen},[Country]<>{FRANCE,BELGIUM}

Also tried

[ProductCat]={Home,Garden,Kitchen},[Country]-={FRANCE,BELGIUM}

Any ideas how to make this work. the list of countried applicable is huge and am trying to avoid listing all of them if possible

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense Data Architect & Qlik Sense System Administrator

Hi all, Could you recommend me any articles or corses (now a qlikhelp), or sort of roadmap how to get these knowledge? just read and try everything on... Show More

Hi all,

Could you recommend me any articles or corses (now a qlikhelp), or sort of roadmap how to get these knowledge?

just read and try everything on qmc?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense Hub error: hub-chat-ui.js Uncaught Error: Automatic publicPath is not...

Hi everyone, after the upgrade to August 2023 I receive this error everytime I try to connect to the hub via DNS: Uncaught Error: Automatic publicPath... Show More

Hi everyone, after the upgrade to August 2023 I receive this error everytime I try to connect to the hub via DNS:

Uncaught Error: Automatic publicPath is not supported in this browser on the object hub-chat-ui.js. 

If I try to access the Hub with https://machineFQDN/vp, everything is ok and the error does not appear. The problem is when I try to reach the Hub with https://DNSname/vp , it does not work and I receive a white page. The virtual proxy definitely works also because https://DNSname/qmc works well.

It seems to be related to some packages of the Hub, can someone help?

Thanks.

Show Less
  • forum

Water Cooler

High Five - May 2024, Maxime Piquet

Hello May! We are halfway through 2024. This month's focus is on a rising star. A member who joined the Qlik Community not seven months ago has alread... Show More

Maximum.jpegHello May! We are halfway through 2024. This month's focus is on a rising star. A member who joined the Qlik Community not seven months ago has already posted over one hundred times. You can see him on the monthly leaderboard. Many of the answers he’s provided are marked as accepted solutions. He shows his appreciation regularly by liking others' posts. This May, we are featuring a Qlik Partner and a Community member with a rank of Creator II, Maxime Piquet, AKA mpc.

Check out our rising stars story:

Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Maxime. As a seasoned data consultant, I've been harnessing the power of Qlik tools since 2016. My journey began with QlikView 11.2, followed by Qlik Sense in June 2017, and then Qlik Cloud. I've honed my skills in various areas, including app development, optimization, architecture, administration, upgrade, and migration. I'm proud to say that I'm newly certified.

When I embarked on my Qlik journey, the Community became my guiding light. It was my go-to for knowledge enhancement and assistance. Today, I'm privileged to give back and support my fellow Qlik Community members. Sharing and helping are not just values I hold dear but also ones that my company cherishes.

I like to eat, drink, and repeat. I enjoy strength training and climbing. I love cooking, mechanical work, and sports. In addition, I enjoy DIY projects and the watchmaking industry. I’m curious, and I love to discover new things! Share with me your hobbies!

Please show Maxime how much we appreciate his contributions to the Qlik Community. He is an inspiring example of a rising star. Like and comment, and, as Maxime said, share your hobbies.

Thank you, Maxime, for being our May featured member. @Jamie_Gregory @calebjlee @nicole_ulloa @Melissa_Potvin @mpc 

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Rank Function and Partition by multiple dimension and apply filter on the rank

Hi There,I have n number of columns in the table and I would like to apply rank function on below variables based on latest survey date where i can fi... Show More

Hi There,I have n number of columns in the table and I would like to apply rank function on below variables based on latest survey date where i can filter out rank = 1.

Appreciate your advice.

Something similar to SQL Query.

rank() over (partition by COUNTRY, STATE order by survery_date desc)

from table

where rank = 1

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

I Can only See My Qlik Profile page. Can't Access anything else

Hi Everyone,I have registered with Qlik on free trial basis, but i can only see my profile page, nothing else is accessible to me, how to get started ... Show More

Hi Everyone,

I have registered with Qlik on free trial basis, but i can only see my profile page, nothing else is accessible to me, how to get started with the free trial ? so i can play around with Qlik and know its features.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Email alerts after a successful reload following a failure.

Hi all, How can we determine if the dashboard has successfully reloaded after a failure without manually checking it? We would like to receive an emai... Show More

Hi all,

How can we determine if the dashboard has successfully reloaded after a failure without manually checking it? We would like to receive an email notification about this. Is there any way to achieve this? Please help.

We currently receive alert emails for failed reloads, and we would like to also receive alerts for successful reloads following a failure,

If above one not works ,we would like to receive a single email by the end of the day summarizing all load history, including both failures and successes

Thanks 

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

Need Help Retrieving Export Activity Logs from Qlik Sense Cloud via Audit API

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on retrieving user data related to the export of data, images, or PDFs in our Qlik Sense Cloud environment. I have ... Show More

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on retrieving user data related to the export of data, images, or PDFs in our Qlik Sense Cloud environment. I have set up a connection for auditing purposes as per the guidelines in the Qlik Developer Portal, but I am struggling to find the specific information regarding user exports.

Despite setting up the audit connection, I'm unable to locate or retrieve logs that detail when users export data, images, or PDF files.

Here’s what I have tried:

• Set up an audit API connection following the official Qlik documentation.
    • Attempted to query the audit logs looking for export actions but could not identify the right parameters or event types related to exports.

Could anyone provide guidance or share examples on how to properly query the Qlik Sense Audit API to capture these specific user activities? Any tips on the types of filters or API endpoints to use would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best Regards,

Nick

Show Less
  • forum

Installing and Upgrading

Window -> Preferences settings file location

Where does Talend store the information for the "Preferences" window? This one:
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!