Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Looking for full-time, part-time, or freelance roles in Qlik Sense, QlikView, Power BI

Greetings Qlik Community,

I am an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with a focus on Qlik Sense, QlikView, and Power BI, actively seeking new opportunities in full-time, part-time, or freelance roles. With a solid foundation of 2 years as a Qlik Sense developer, I am ready to bring my skills to your organization.

Why consider me:
Qlik Community Involvement: My profile showcases over 29+ solutions authored within just 3 weeks, earning me the title of Creator III for my quick and effective problem-solving skills.

Industry Experience: I've collaborated with a UAE-based corporate group encompassing over 10 industries, including Technology, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Distribution, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Consumer Services.

End-to-End BI Development: Proficient in the entire dashboard development lifecycle, from requirement gathering and data analysis to ETL processes and dashboard design.

Community Recognition: Proud recipient of 23+ badges on the Qlik Community, reflecting my dedication to knowledge sharing and active participation.

I am eager to discuss how my background, skills, and certifications can contribute to your team's success. Please feel free to reach out to me for any suitable roles or projects.

Contact Information:
• Email: tauseefkhanmh@gmail.com

Location: Maharashtra, India. Open and ready to relocate as required.

Looking forward to connecting with potential employers and contributing to exciting projects!

Best regards,
Md Tauseef Khan

#Qlik #Qliksense #Qlikview #Qlik Sens #Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows

1 Reply
igoralcantara

Have you try Fiverr? A lot of people announce freelancing work there, including Qlik professionals.

Check out my latest posts at datavoyagers.net