Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New laptop, cannot read Training docs; no longer have old LockLizard email from last year.

Hi.  It has been over a year since I took QlikView Designer and Developer courses.  I have a new PC, trying to access the PDC files from Training, and I no longer have the LockLizard email from long ago.  How can I regain access to the training docs?  Thank you.

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jerry,

You have 2 licenses associated with your account and you may register on your iPad as well as your laptop. We are happy to provide more licenses if there is a need for one. Please email me in this case.

The error you describe sounds like an issue with your proxy setting. The link I emailed you has more information on this.

Thanks!

Jay

Not applicable
Author

Success!

Works much better from home, no proxy/firewall issues…

Also, I found the iPad app, emailed myself the files, registered, and am able to look at the material on the iPad as well.

That will suffice, I don’t think I’ll put it on my home PC after all.

Thanks to all for the speedy assistance.

Jerry Turner

AbbVie – Canada, Information Technology

OFFICE +1 514-832-7708 EMAIL jerry.turner@abbvie.com<mailto:jerry.turner@abbvie.com>

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If your laptop is not reading doc files, then you are suggested to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF docs.  I am also using it and I can open any PDF file with this. 

Toshiba laptop error 0xc00000e9