Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

When will the v3 Beta be scored?

Hi Karen,

I have given the "Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam - v3 Beta" 15 days back.

Can you please let me know when my answers will be scored.

Regards,

Ananya

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

All,

The Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam - v3 (Beta) was scored on November 10th. I noticed that the emails notifying the candidates that their exam had been loaded into Qlik CertTracker had the incorrect sections titles.

The form was fixed and the results were scored again. You will receive an updated email with correct section titles this evening or tomorrow night.

Please send questions like this directly to certification@qlik.com, you will receive an answer much faster.

Thank you.

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager

View solution in original post

5 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Should be somewhere the next 2-3 weeks. It will be done before the exams go live for the public which I think they aiming to do early December.

I will ask Karen to take a look at this topic.

May you live in interesting times!
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Marking sli‌ .

Dear Sara can you help Ananya

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Not much of a marketing topic. This is for Karen Origlio who manages the certification process globally.

May you live in interesting times!
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Okies.

Anyways I just wanted that Ananya gets the answer.

Thanks

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

All,

The Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam - v3 (Beta) was scored on November 10th. I noticed that the emails notifying the candidates that their exam had been loaded into Qlik CertTracker had the incorrect sections titles.

The form was fixed and the results were scored again. You will receive an updated email with correct section titles this evening or tomorrow night.

Please send questions like this directly to certification@qlik.com, you will receive an answer much faster.

Thank you.

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager