Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

7 days sliding window classification

Team,

Require you help to know how to   calculate 7 day sliding window date range .

The 7 day logic means a cell is classified according to if in the last 7 days the classification logic comes out TRUE.

So for each day you  look at the 6 days previous to the day + the day considered (total of 7 days) and then do the logic and decide which classification is TRUE for that day.

Classification is of 4 types:

a)ALARMED

B)HIGH

C)STANDARD

D)LOW

I:E I nned to mark each date with this 4 classification based on above logic.

sAMPLE EXCEL ATTACHED WITH CLASSIFICATION LOGIC.

can you please advice how to do this ?

21 Replies
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear Gysbert,

This is in some other context.

Inned to achive tow things:

a) Load only new files in a folder each hour .Do not load files which  are aleardy  loaded?

I read several post related to incremental reload but did not get anything which say that how to skpi files which are already loaded.

I don't want to keep qvd of each file read as it just incremeases the disk space.

Can you please advice .

aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear Gysbert,

This is in some other context.

Inned to achive tow things:

a) Load only new files in a folder each DAY .Do not load files which  are aleardy  loaded?

I read several post related to incremental reload but did not get anything which say that how to skpi files which are already loaded.

I don't want to keep qvd of each file read as it just incremeases the disk space.

Can you please advice .