Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Access Point start page customization

We are looking at trying to replace the Access Point standard page (with it's categories and list of documents, etc.) with a web page that would list separate apps and documents (a mix of qlikview documents and web applications). We want to be able to use a login form  but want to be able to open a different page than the current Access Point page and then have the credentials be passed to whatever they click on - whether it is a qlikview document or a web application - so that they don't have to re-authenticate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've reviewed a number of posts but haven't found anything that specifically does these 2 things:

1. opens a page that is different from the ciurrent Access Point page

2. will pass the credentials from the login form to whatever is opened - Qlikview document or web application

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I think a real mix of qlikview applications and various other web-applications will be quite difficult but the removing of some parts of the qlik-site and adding some others should be possible with not too much efforts - just by manipulating the index.htm.

Whereby this will create two websites into a single one and maybe this site is not a very beautiful one where the user don't see and feel a difference between them.

- Marcus