Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiranpatil123
Contributor III
Contributor III

Collpase View and Expanded View - Total Problem / Values not same

Hi ALl , 

i Have CollpaseCollpaseExpandedExpanded

I have above collapse and Expanded view of Pivot table 

In Expanded View , Cumulative Reduction achieved YTD = (Baseline Count - 2019 June) / BaseLine Count 

The values are coming fine for each Business Unit wise but when you see total its wrong , it should be (50-75)/50 = -50% but its showing -57%

Also when collapsed View , values are not correct.

I tried Aggr by dimesion but its not working . Please help

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Support (Former)
Support (Former)

Have a look at the following link, I think it might help, but I am not sure.  By the way, you posted to the Education Forum, you really want to be posting on the correct Product Forum, I was going to move this for you, but I was not sure if you were talking about Qlik Sense or QlikView in this case.  The Help link is QlikView, but I believe it is applicable to QlikSense as well, but I may be wrong.  Pretty sure you were on the right track, just guessing you had something slightly off, so hopefully the link will help:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunction...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.