Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue in Accesspoint

Hi Experts,

I am not able to open the large(Above 2.gb) applications from the Accesspoint but I can open the small applications(1 gb and low).

So that I have checked with our qlikview server(we have clustered qlikview server, we have joind the 2 qlikview server), all things are fine with those server.

Note: As we know, if we use clustered environment then we need to place a user document on a shared folder. I also did the same thing.

from yesterday itself I have a problem.

So, Wat may be a problem?

Regards,

Kabilan K.

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you get an error message or some other response from the server?

Are you sure that QVS isn't running out of memory when you try to open a large document?

Peter

Not applicable
Author

I ma getting the alert box as "Server lost connection, closing document".

Qvs is fine in server(it is not running out memory)

Regargs,

Kabilan K

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

When you click on a large document in the AccessPoint, how long does it take for the "Server lost connection..." message to appear? If it's about 60 seconds, you may need to increase the Object Calculation timeout value (see QMC->System->Setup->QlikView Server->Performance->Document).

Otherwise, look in the QlikView (Web) Server logs for any trace of timeouts. There may be some information overthere about why this is happening.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Where can I see the log file in qlikview web server?