Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daora342423
Contributor
Contributor

KPI based on Aggr() function

Hi all i have a problem: i have a KPI that run in this way

sum( total <column A>

aggr(

if( etc etc etc, 1), column B, column C)

but the aggregation function, although I create a field that is the concatenation of my 2 fields "campoB" and "Campo C" through autonumberhash, decides to cut me off the results from the count !! I don't know what to do anymore ... if I remove the aggregation function the KPI does not work, if I put it wrong the calculation ... I can't add the 1 of my "if" without the aggr?

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to show the issue you are running into?

rubenmarin

Maybe you need to add columnA in aggr parameters?

As said by Sunny a sample will be nice to check.

Daora342423
Contributor
Contributor
Author

sum( total <[RST Codice]>
aggr(
if(

sum( total <A3GCounter, [Causale (categoria)]>
{<
Transaction_Day={">=$(=vA3GNumeroGiorni)"},[Causale (descrizione)]-={'INIZIATIVA 2%'},DESC_TP_SOTT_PAG_FEND-={'SUCCESSIONE','RITENUTA NON DOVUTA','RIM.NO FIRMA C.F.'},DESC_TP_PAG_FEND-={'RID','REINV.DIST.DIV.REALI'},FLG_IS_CF={0},AnnoMeseCifre=,DateStamp=,Transaction_OrderDate_Num={">=$(vA3G_DataRangeMin)<=$(vA3G_DataRangeMax)"}, [Causale (categoria)] = {'ACQ','VERS','SWIN','SWOUT','PREL','VEN'}
>}
fabs([Controvalore lordo transazione])) > vA3GSoglia

and

count( total<[RST Codice]>
{<
Transaction_Day={">=$(=vA3GNumeroGiorni)"},[Causale (descrizione)]-={'INIZIATIVA 2%'},DESC_TP_SOTT_PAG_FEND-={'SUCCESSIONE','RITENUTA NON DOVUTA','RIM.NO FIRMA C.F.'},DESC_TP_PAG_FEND-={'RID','REINV.DIST.DIV.REALI'},FLG_IS_CF={0},AnnoMeseCifre=,DateStamp=,Transaction_OrderDate_Num={">=$(vA3G_DataRangeMin)<=$(vA3G_DataRangeMax)"}, [Causale (categoria)] = {'ACQ','VERS','SWIN','SWOUT','PREL','VEN'}
>}
distinct (A3GCounter&[Causale (categoria)])) > vA3GNumeroTransazioni,

), A3GCounter, [Causale (categoria)]))

this is my problem
sunny_talwar

I see an expression... but I still don't see the problem 🙂

Daora342423
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The count of the expression is wrong
sunny_talwar

okay good... so you know what is not right... how do you want to help you? Just by looking at the expression, how can I tell you what to fix?