Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Listbox Sorting with ascending of deselected values

Hi All,

This requirement is simple but it is somewhat tricky, in attached application we can see the list box as DOB, there if i select any date that should come on top and other values should be in ascending order.

Note: The output should be as we can see in Actual Output field. Please let me know for other queries.

The date format should not be changed.

Regards,

Ravi.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ramasamy,

It will not work, The basic thing is it will be in text format the data. But the issue got resloved with my other approach. Thanks to all.

Regards,

Ravi.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravi,

kindly check Proper linkages and the date format... This happened with me also on some previous ocassioins but I sorted out those by trying the above suggested ways.. Kindly try out and please share your outcome

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravi,

kindly check Proper linkages and the date format... This happened with me also on some previous ocassioins but I sorted out those by trying the above suggested ways.. Kindly try out and please share your outcome

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gaurav,

You mean Link, with date with this format, So let us wait for others replies, otherwise i need to do more R&D. if i get very simple solution from others.

Regards,

Ravi.

MayilVahanan

Hi,

Try like this,

Either in script or expression in listbox

=Date#(DOB,'DDMMMYYYY')

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ramasamy,

It will not work, The basic thing is it will be in text format the data. But the issue got resloved with my other approach. Thanks to all.

Regards,

Ravi.