Did you mean: 
riho92qv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with pivot table total

Hi,

i have a problem with pivot table column total value

qv pict.jpg

Problem is actual for me only in last column. I undestand that value 48 411,36 = 2,80 * 17320, but i need there sum of values in last column, and this sum is 33 898,13.

Can anyone help me. I will attach fragment of my Qlikview file.Thank you for any help.

Riho

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

=Sum(Aggr(if(Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=min(Year))"}>}ExtCost)=0 Or Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}>}ExtCost)=0,

0, (Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=min(Year))"}>}ExtCost) / Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=min(Year))"}>}OurQty)

-Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}>}ExtCost) / Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}>}OurQty)) * Sum({$ <Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}>}OurQty) )

,PartGroup, PartNum))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
riho92qv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi

Thanks Anil, it works fine. I also tried to use Aggr function, but I forgot add dimenions and get 0 values.

Riho

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, Not sure why you draw in Pivot table? Even, If you change it to Straight table using (Sum option) will deserve.

Please close this thread by flag correct answer and helpful for other response?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful