Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Remove Null row in Pivot table but still show all columns

Hi,

i've searched all the forum but still couldn't find any solutions for this. Attached is my example, I want to get rid of row 0 in the pivot table, but still showing all days columns. It has to be this option, Not using ValueList or add 5 expressions for each day, as I also need to have the action if i click on the cell in the pivot table, it'll do something.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Forgot the attachment

sunny_talwar

See if the attached approach is helpful

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Is there any attachment? what did you do exactly?

sunny_talwar

I did attach a qvw. I made few changes, can you not see the file? It would be difficult to cover all the changes I made.

Expression used:

If(Len(Trim(Division)) > 0 and Sum(Cases) = 0, Dual(0, Sum(TOTAL 0.0001)), Sum(Cases))

Not applicable
Author

Sorry I didn't see the attachment. Can you please send it again. Thanks. In the mean time, i'll try your expression

sunny_talwar

Its attached once again. Also available at this link: Re: Remove Null row in Pivot table but still show all columns

Not applicable
Author

Perfect, thanks a lot for your help. Sorry i opened your reply in the notification so i didn't see the attachment there.

I was even thinking changing my script to do the sum by distribution in there for all the dates, but your solution seems to work.

It's just a bit more complicated to my case but i can deal with it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

i've just realized it's working ok in ver 12, but not 11. unfortunately my client is still using v11

In v11, you don't see the column 1 day

sunny_talwar

Let me test this out on QV11