Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis - Ignoring Filters with Expression

I am using the following two expressions in two different charts:

Avg (  {<Year = , MONTH = ,Industry = , StateName =,Employer=,JobCategory= >} Offerings)

Using above to ignore all filters.  The purpose being, I am showing a specific group score, compared to an average score.

((count({< LTwoR = {">=9"}>} LTwoR) - count({< LTwoR = {"<=6"}>} LTwoR))) / count(LTwoR)

The above formula is being used to calculate an NPS score.  I am wanting to do the same as above.  That is, show a specific group score and an average score that does not recalculate based on the filters.

How can I accomplish this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe

((count({1< LTwoR = {">=9"}>} LTwoR) - count({1< LTwoR = {"<=6"}>} LTwoR))) / count({1} LTwoR)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
edmondo_tassi
Contributor III
Contributor III

I'm not sure to understand. if you want to ignore "all" filters you can use {1}.

However look at avg function, because sometimes is better write explicit ratio/n.

best regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have tried to incorporate {1} into the expression and I am not sure exactly how that should look. I have either gotten errors or no errors, but 0% as the output (and it shouldn't be zero).

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe

((count({1< LTwoR = {">=9"}>} LTwoR) - count({1< LTwoR = {"<=6"}>} LTwoR))) / count({1} LTwoR)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That worked! Thank you SO MUCH!