cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trellis Chart

Hi

I have a requirement to show a table with Metric values on vertical side and Month values horizontally in a table which I can to with a simple straight table with existing structure of the data , but I also have an requirement to display individual chart for each metric having Month as Xaxis and sum(Data) as Y axis for each Metric value which I can do by doing a Cross Tab of the data , Can some one please suggest a better way to achieve both with the same data table.

Attached is my application , and also is there a way to dynamically change the Y axis values in trellis chart , I have read through some posts and looks like there is NOT , just wanted to make sure .... what is the best way to show different line charts for each metric other than creating chart for each one of them individually

Thank you!

4 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Please see the attached and hope it helps....

Trellis_Chart_01.jpg

Or as below:

Trellis_Chart_02.jpg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this from dimension Tab of your chart

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Actually I am looking for something like this with dynamic y axis to scale it properly .. is that possible?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok I have read the posts and looks like its not possible