Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II

Value in text object

Hi Friends,

I have text object in my qlikview  doc, and I want to show a value in it with following expression.

IF(AVERAGE>0,SUM(MIN))

but it returns no value. Pls help me to rectify my expression

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

SUM({<AVERAGE={'>0'}>} MIN)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Upali,

I’ve been looking at your post for couple of hours already and seem you haven’t got your answer yet. Working on a Saturday... must be tough. I am on a phone but I will try to give you some directions. So bear with me...

You must have a table with several measures and dimensions. Let’s imagine you have sales transactions. And there is a measure called [Sales USD].

You need to know the Avg Sales amount per transaction line? Here is your expression:

=Avg([Sales USD])

You need to know the absolute minimum value among all the lines? Here you go:

=Min([Sales USD])

You only need to know the minimum value as long as the average is above 0? Here:

=if(Avg([Sales USD])>0, Min([Sales USD]))

Keep in mind, from practical stand point this expression doesn’t look like something you will find useful in practice.

I hope that help!

Kind regards,

S.T.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

SUM({<AVERAGE={'>0'}>} MIN)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Upali, did either Stoyan or Anil's posts get you what you needed?  As always, if either of them did, be sure to circle back and use the Accept as Solution button on the post(s) that helped to give them credit for the assistance and to let other Community Members know what worked.  If you still need assistance, leave an update with what you need.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.