Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

data extraction problem

Date FieldAUM

i have data like this what i want max date in one field of pivot and previous in other.

Catch here is that when i select 15 as maximum in previous column i want "11" date also its value specifically.

i did make variable of max through which i can extract 15 but to extract 11 is bit problem for me also not able to extract its  SUM of that day AUM.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dear Have you checked the one which I have given?

Is that what you want or not?

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

17 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can use the Max Function to get the result you need.

Use below function.

Max(Date, -1)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

i did use the same but i select Max(date,-1) it gives me 14 date instead of 11 i need 11 and its data

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Daniyal,

You must have missed the comma.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

sir,

these are actual dates but i converted them into numbers,i could not find a solution if you could please share Qvd which is workable and also share other formula if it is not working.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Here is the application which shows the expression.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

sunny_talwar

Do you happen to have master calendar in your application where you have created all the dates, but you are looking for date which have  last AUM? You can give this a try:

Max({<AUM = {"=Len(Trim(AUM)) > 0"}>} Date, -1)

Not applicable
Author

i have date field not a master calendar and i put these dates in List box and convert them in days number number by using =day(Dates) but my dates are not constant from 1-31 my dates have missing dates of Saturday and Sunday as i given above.

i do not want missing dates of Saturday and Sundays.

sunny_talwar

Have you given try to the above expression? Is it still not working?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dear Have you checked the one which I have given?

Is that what you want or not?

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki