Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

info requested expression

All, I am stuck with below expression

instead of Field name in sum function I need to resolve field as below, can someone provide solution to it.

Sum( {$ <[A Date]={">=MonthStart(Max([A Date]) <='29/11/2016' "} >}  $($(='eAmt' )) expression)

example -Sum( {$ <[A Date]={">=MonthStart(Max([A Date]) <='29/11/2016' "} >}  $($(='eAmt' )) $($(='eAmount' & %Country)))

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may post full expression. I mean to say with Variable / What were these? eAmt & eAmount & %Country

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

please help finding issue here....

where VABDate is variable with format  02/12/2016

Sum( {$ <[A Date]={">=$(=date (MonthStart(Max(A Date]) ),'dd/mm/yyyy'))<= date('$(vABDate)','DD/MM/YYYY') "} >} XXX )

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try with this

Sum( {$ <[A Date]={">=$(=date (MonthStart(Max(A Date]) ),'dd/mm/yyyy'))<= MakeDate('02/12/2016') "} >} XXX )

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
hemanthaanichet
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Rajesh

U may try the below expression:

Sum( {$ <[A Date]={">=$(=Date (MonthStart(Max(A Date]) ),'DD/MM/YYYY')) <= Date('Today()',DD/MM/YYYY) "} >} XXX )

Regards

Hemanth

Not applicable
Author

All,

I need some help on resolving an expression ...

This is working fine...Sum( {$ < [A Date]={">=$(vMonthStart) <=$[A Date]"} >} [#AMT]  )

However want to redefine and make it parameterised

step1:-

defined function

eAmt=Sum({$<$(vCommonFilter),)>}[#AMT])

step 2:-

trying to resolve

($($(=eAmt), $(=[A Date]={">=$(vMonthStart) <=$[A Date]"}) )

basically I am trying to pass date condition( [A Date]={">=$(vMonthStart) <=$[A Date]"}) to the sum function at run time. I am getting null value as output

Thanks in advance!