cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brian554xx
Contributor III
Contributor III

Badges and Solutions

Is there a way to see what it was that earned me a particular badge? For instance, what qualified me for "First Solution"?

Also, any description of what the badges mean would be helpful. Is "First Solution" a solution I provided or a solution I received?

Is there a way to look at my posts and filter by likes, solutions, mentions, or replies?

3 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Click on a badge and a short description appears: https://community.qlik.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/253/page/1

vizmind.eu
brian554xx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Your statement is inaccurate. If I click "First Solution" I get "Congratulations for your first solution!" This is not a description at all and it tells me nothing that wasn't already apparent.

What I'm looking for is at least a description that tells me whether it is a solution I provided or a solution I received. That, I would rank 6 out of 10. A badge I don't understand is just clutter; 2 out of 10 for making an effort without success.

10 out of 10 would be a link to the solution itself. Then I wouldn't need the description, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing one.

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

First solution is when your post gets accepted as a solution.

vizmind.eu