Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Or
MVP
MVP

New Qlik Community landing page and access to specific product boards

Well, this looks a lot better for the most part - and I'm not just saying that because I hated the Jive layout from day 1. I've been messing around for much of the past hour and for the most part have been able to set things as I wish and find the information I want. Kudos on a largely positive upgrade.

One thing that's really irksome, though, is that for some reason, the actual discussion boards - the most important element of Qlik Community - require a fair bit of navigation to reach. Previously, you could easily view posts, by product, straight from the welcome page. I think it's fair to say I'm not the only person who finds this less than intuitive, as made evident by the number of product-related posts in this Qlik Community Help area. Quicklinks to product-specific pages, near the top of the welcome page, would be helpful in navigating straight to what we want to see. Currently, the landing page is basically nothing more than three huge buttons and a search bar, and none of these buttons offers actual direct access to the product discussion boards.

Short story long - please consider setting things up so that we can modify our landing page (or modify the global landing page) to only show subjects we're interested in, have quick-links to the relevant discussion forums, and remove huge, unnecessary and unhelpful "Welcome" type stuff that takes up the entire page so we can see new posts without having to scroll. It isn't helpful in any way to see how many users are logged on at the moment or how many total members Qlik Community has, so let's not waste the post-login landing page on that. Make it easier for us to communicate with each other, not harder.

0 Replies