Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Pasting image in community thread

Hi, In previous community platform, i was able to copy and paste images into the posts. But in the new platform, i'm not able to. Is this issue only faced by me or anyone else. Also after typing an expression and posting, getting HTML error.
22 Replies
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi, Just checked with IE, all the button items are showing there, i think there is some issue with the website when i open it in firefox only. Attaching screenshot taken with website open in IE.
Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello again @jobsonkjoseph

Which version if Firefox are you using? I just tested it in Firefox on my computer and I can see the icons just fine. 

I just wante to make sure I add in the version when submitting the case to our vendor. 

Thanks in advance

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Mattias, Attaching screenshot of firefox version details as requested. Regards Jobson
Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Awesome, thanks!
I accept cookies.
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III
Author

you are welcome.
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Also, the attached message is shown most of the time.

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi @jobsonkjoseph. You can also check if Firefox does not block som (3rd party) content, this was an issue for me with Jive. This can be also blocked by Firefox extensions (AdBlok, uBlock, etc) or your company proxy. Try opening DevTools in Firefox to see if there are any errors on the "Network" tab.

Community_EditToolbar.png

jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Juraj,

You were correct, it was the "Content Blocker" causing the issue.

Attached screenshots for reference.

But it is only a temporary fix, i can't disable that feature always. There has to be another work around right.

Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

NICE! 
Love the collaboration @jobsonkjoseph and @juraj_misina

Have a great day!

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I think you can set up an exception for particular website when you click on the wheel icon by "Content Blocking". This is what I've done for previous community platfor. Now I'm ok without exceptions, but I'm on version 63.0.1 so a bit behind.