Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avinashelite

Question on new community Site!!

Hi Qlik Community Managers,

The new Qlik community site looks really good !! but we are bit confused on the way it works

1.Way to mark the thread closed or answered  

2. Earlier we had the points concepts for each thread but we don't have any such feature 

@sunny_talwar , @tresesco 

Regards,

@avinashelite

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @avinashelite and @tresesco

To mark a response to your question as "Accepted Solution" (as it was called in the old Community). You just click the "Accept as Solution" in purple next to the comment. That will make the comment appear as the "solution" to your question. Note that you can mark more than just one comment as the "Accepted Solution".

accept.JPG

Regarding the points I know the others are hard at working looking in to this, but as Tresesco points out, this new platform is using a slightly different Gamification system than we're used to from the old Community. I'm not yet 100% familiar with it myself to be honest. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

1. People are marking the post and I can see the tag 'solved' against the post. So there must be a way. And the option would be available to the thread creator. I have not created one recently. You have just now, search for it - you should find it.
2. With new community platform, as of now - the ranking is based on LIKEs you get. Points are not being considered. However, I have seen post from the community admin that they are working on it though and that might not the end of path.
Mattias_Malré
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @avinashelite and @tresesco

To mark a response to your question as "Accepted Solution" (as it was called in the old Community). You just click the "Accept as Solution" in purple next to the comment. That will make the comment appear as the "solution" to your question. Note that you can mark more than just one comment as the "Accepted Solution".

accept.JPG

Regarding the points I know the others are hard at working looking in to this, but as Tresesco points out, this new platform is using a slightly different Gamification system than we're used to from the old Community. I'm not yet 100% familiar with it myself to be honest. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.