Sharing and Embedding Multiple QlikView Objects (v11 SR2+)

In this zip file you'll find a web page which aids in display QliKView objects and a tool which makes the layout and iframe code generation easier.

Please see the Quick Guide for setup information, but the overall process should be relatively simple.  In short a page is placed on a QliKView server in the same folder as AccessPoint.  Using the document extension, a tool will be installed which allows the user to assemble several QlikView objects into a stage area.  Once these objects are laid out, there is an export button which generates the iframe code that can be copied and pasted into any website, as long as that site is able to reach the QlikView server.

The objects in the iFrame should be able to interact with each other, and there should be no cross domain browser issues unless the webpage is running securely.

Disclaimer

None of this code is supported by myself or QlikView.  I don't feel as if the document extension especially is bullet proof and there are things to clean up and work on, but I've been hearing a lot of demand for something like this, so I figured I'd put it out there.  You must be running QlikView 11 SR2 for the document extension to work.

share.zip (421.3 K) Download