I was looking for a way to use translations of fieldnames in my Current Selection Box so I discovered an extension by swr (see "Better Current Selections Box" with support to hide/translate fields) and a good idea by stevedark (see QlikView App: Current Selections Dynamic Display).
Since Stefan's extension seems to have some trouble in the current SR (tested with 11.20 SR5 and 7) I tried to put some ideas together and created a Current Selection box without the need of an extension.
- Use of Translated Fields for more convenient end user experience
- Even two different fields can be translated to one translation (i.e. "Calendar.Year" and "Facts.Year" to Year)
- Clear Field Selections with trigger
- works in WebView