Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 219,478 members
  • 5,934 online
  • 1,998,387 posts
  • 149,828 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Cumulative total in a pivot table does not carry over

I need a cumulative count of the following data:   Reason/Yearweek 2024/01 2024/02 2024/03 2024/04 2024/05 ABC 1 5   2 1 DEF   1 3   2 GHI 1 ... Show More

I need a cumulative count of the following data:

Reason/Yearweek 2024/01 2024/02 2024/03 2024/04 2024/05
    ABC 1 5   2 1
    DEF   1 3   2
    GHI 1     2  

at the moment I've created a field called 'Count' populated with '1' in the data load and attempted a range sum

Rangesum(Before(Sum(Count),0,ColumnNo()))

which produces the following

ABC 1 6 - 8 9
    DEF   1 4 -

GHI 1 - - 3 -

I want it to show like this : 

ABC 1 6 6 8 9
    DEF   1 4 4

GHI 1 1 1 3 3

Is there a way to do this - either with the formula I have or an alternative approach?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Count Distinct based on a field based on a Measure

Hi, Can you kindly help me understand how to apply distinct count for the following expressions, count(distinct{<[Price check]={"=If((sum([Dealer Sell... Show More

Hi,

Can you kindly help me understand how to apply distinct count for the following expressions,

count(distinct{<[Price check]={"=If((sum([Dealer Sell-in price])-[Unit Price (EUR)])>0,'N','Y')"}>}[Part Number])

In the above expression,  , Unit Price = sum(Price * Exchange
    )/sum(Quantity), Price check=If((sum([Dealer Sell-in price])-([Unit Price (EUR)]))>0,'N','Y'))

Currently, the formula is making distinct count on all the part number but I need it distinct count only the [Part Number] with [Price check] is 'Y' for each Dealer.

Let me know if you need any other details from me.

Thanks in advance

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Create date interval from two date fields

Hi experts, I am new to Qlik and I need your help. I have two dates fields as shown below. I need to create intervals of 6months below, 2-5 years, etc... Show More

Hi experts,

I am new to Qlik and I need your help. I have two dates fields as shown below. I need to create intervals of 6months below, 2-5 years, etc, and sum my sales based on these intervals. Can anyone help me please? Thank you. 

Start Date End Date Expected expected sum of sales 
    10/08/2010 04/02/2011 Within 6 Months 40
    15/02/2011 22/03/2022 Up to 2 years 80
    05/07/2010 10/07/2011 2-5 Years 30
    11/05/2009 15/07/2013 Above 5 years 90
    10/03/2010 07/05/2012    
    12/09/2013 20/06/2017    
    Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Cannot POST form data using upgraded 'API Key - Raw API Request' - HTTP 500 Inte...

I upgraded a 'API Key - Raw API Request' block today that was posting raw form data. After the upgrade, Qlik does not send the request to the remote s... Show More

I upgraded a 'API Key - Raw API Request' block today that was posting raw form data. After the upgrade, Qlik does not send the request to the remote server and returns a HTTP 500 error.

When upgrading, Qlik prompted me that the Form encoded body field was removed. I was already sending a raw body like 'field1=value1&field2=value2' with the 'Content-Type' header set as 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'. In the previous version of the 'API Key - Raw API Request' it was working fine.

I have tested this with a remote server and with the old and the upgraded block, the request of the upgraded block not arrive at the remote server. The error also indicates something fails on Qlik's side. I would like to know how I can POST form data using the new 'API Key - Raw API Request' block.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Selected buttons

Is there any way that a button can change color it's selected? I have a button that is matched with a favorite and I want for the user to see that the... Show More

Is there any way that a button can change color it's selected? I have a button that is matched with a favorite and I want for the user to see that the button has been selected instead of looking in the filters. Does this exists?

For instance, I have the white button here that is not selected but when it does, it has to become grey.

Phara_0-1715630989715.png Phara_1-1715631036867.png

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Create new tasks using QEM Python API

Hi team, using QEM's Python API is it possible to create new task using a previous task's export file. I want to create 10 tasks using a previous task... Show More

Hi team,

using QEM's Python API is it possible to create new task using a previous task's export file. I want to create 10 tasks using a previous task's export file. I want to know if there is any function called create_task() or someway using which I can create task using python.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Adding a Date Column to existing table to create one master to many dates

I am trying to generate a matrix table with two columns: Partcode , Date   I have the table of partcodes and I want to add a series of dates to each p... Show More

I am trying to generate a matrix table with two columns:

Partcode , Date  

I have the table of partcodes and I want to add a series of dates to each partcode record between a mix and max date.

So I start with a table containing just partcode,

A

B

C

D

etc..

and end up with two columns...

A, 2024-04-01 - this will be a Date() field but wanted to show the date so it doesn't confuse Americans 😉 

A, 2024-04-02

A, 2024-04-03

B, 2024-04-01

B, 2024-04-02

B, 2024-04-03

C, 2024-04-01

C, 2024-04-02

C, 2024-04-03

etc..

I know how to generate a table of dates but I just can't work out how to join the two!

MasterCalendar:
    LOAD TempDate As CalendarDate;
    LOAD Date($(vStartDate) + IterNo()) AS TempDate
    AutoGenerate 1
    While $(vStartDate) + IterNo() <= $(vEndDate);

Partcodes:
    LOAD
    Distinct
        PART_NO  
    Resident SalesData;

So, essentially read through the Partcodes table and for each row add all the rows from the master record.

Anyone got an idea?

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'QmcTaskTableCacheDisabled')

Hi, I installed a new Windows Update and now Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows is throwing the next error when starting the QMC: TypeError: Cannot read... Show More

Hi,

I installed a new Windows Update and now Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows is throwing the next error when starting the QMC:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'QmcTaskTableCacheDisabled')

Qlik Sense Hub will display nothing, only the waiting growing circles.

The Windows update is this one:

Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5032190.

Anyone had this problem? Any tips how to solve this?

I have November 2023 patch 2

regards, Emma

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Trial Unlock File expires May13 2024

G'day, It is normal for the new Trial Unlock file for Qlik Sense Desktop to come out before or after it expires? Needing to refresh my memory on dashb... Show More

G'day,

It is normal for the new Trial Unlock file for Qlik Sense Desktop to come out before or after it expires? Needing to refresh my memory on dashboard creation for the upcoming Qlik Connect conference in Orlando so I can get certified. Thank you!

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Map status history (time course / timeline)

Hello everyone, I have a table with start and end time, and accordingly also with the duration. This is documented for each machine. I would like to d... Show More

Hello everyone,

I have a table with start and end time, and accordingly also with the duration. This is documented for each machine. I would like to display it per machine as a kind of timeline showing how the status has changed in each case. Which diagram can I use to do this? And how do I have to set it up? I would appreciate any help or examples, thank you!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!