Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MauricioOlivera
Explorer II
Explorer II

LoadIncludeExample.qvw - QDF v1.4 - ### DF Error Did not find

Hi, Getting an error while a reload of the LoadIncludeExample.qvw (QDF v1.4).

'### DF Error Did not find C:\QV-Docs\99.shared_folders\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\1.Example\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\99.shared_folders\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\\CustomVariables.csv, ending LoadVariableCSV'

'### DF Error Did not find C:\QV-Docs\99.shared_folders\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\1.Example\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\C:\QV-Docs\1.Example\3.Include\1.BaseVariable\\CustomVariables.csv, ending LoadVariableCSV'

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Capture.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MauricioOlivera
Explorer II
Explorer II
Author

This is solved. The script was referencing 'CustomVariables.csv' but the actual file name under the 1.BaseVariable folder was 'Custom.Variables.csv' (dot[.] present between the word Custom and Variable). I created a copy of the 'Custom.Variables.csv' within the same directory and renamed it to 'CustomVariables.csv' (as referenced in the script). I reloaded the app and now no errors appear.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MauricioOlivera
Explorer II
Explorer II
Author

This is solved. The script was referencing 'CustomVariables.csv' but the actual file name under the 1.BaseVariable folder was 'Custom.Variables.csv' (dot[.] present between the word Custom and Variable). I created a copy of the 'Custom.Variables.csv' within the same directory and renamed it to 'CustomVariables.csv' (as referenced in the script). I reloaded the app and now no errors appear.

Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Mauricio, great that you informed us. I found the root of this problem and it will be fixed asap.

Regards