Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halebabür
Contributor III
Contributor III

DevHUb and MultiKPI CSS

Hi,

The CSS code I wrote in Multi KPI does not appear on devHub.

Why could it be ?

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Halebabür, can you post your CSS code used within MultiKPI? Did you try to inspect your html in order to check if you custom CSS is present in the DOM?

View solution in original post

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @marcus37, what you mean by "how to use that property with the others"? In MultiKPI you can inject custom CSS and CSS is applied as soon as you create at least one measure. If you create multiple MultiKPI measures CSS still applied.

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

I mean that you can inspect the HTML (the DOM) of your page using browser developer tool. If you CSS code works, you should see something like that:

I tested your CSS code and it works for me in a Multi KPI. Please close the curly bracket like below.
So, it works in dev-hub in your Qlik Desktop version and doesn't work in a QAP env?

alex134a
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'm facing a similar issue while writing the code. Did you get the solution?

benjamin_thompson
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

For all those struggling with the multi-KPI CSS (like I was for many hours) with no luck, let me pin what @alex_colombo said:

In MultiKPI you can inject custom CSS and CSS is applied as soon as you create at least one measure [emphasis mine].

If anyone else was having the same problem I was, there you go. Your multi-KPIs have to be more than just boxes for your CSS. Put a measure in there.

11 Replies
Halebabür
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for sharing this information with me. I developed the application and used multi kpi. When I wanted to publish the application to the QAP platform, I saw that it did not detect the CSS code in Multi KPI. I am sharing examples:

This is how it looks when I Publıshed (As it should be)

Halebabr_0-1673247408937.png

and QAP

Halebabr_1-1673247472093.png

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @Halebabür, can you post your CSS code used within MultiKPI? Did you try to inspect your html in order to check if you custom CSS is present in the DOM?

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

Hi @marcus37, what you mean by "how to use that property with the others"? In MultiKPI you can inject custom CSS and CSS is applied as soon as you create at least one measure. If you create multiple MultiKPI measures CSS still applied.

Halebabür
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Merhaba  @A lex_colombo,

what you mean by "Did you try to inspect your html in order to check if you custom CSS is present in the DOM?"?   What is DOM ? 😞

CSS :

.qv-panel-sheet{
background-image: linear-gradient(90deg, #2B405E 25%, #dedede 0.1%) !important

alex_colombo
Employee
Employee

I mean that you can inspect the HTML (the DOM) of your page using browser developer tool. If you CSS code works, you should see something like that:

I tested your CSS code and it works for me in a Multi KPI. Please close the curly bracket like below.
So, it works in dev-hub in your Qlik Desktop version and doesn't work in a QAP env?

Halebabür
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I saw the area you mentioned. Thanks for your support. Yes, it doesn't work in a QAP environment

alex134a
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'm facing a similar issue while writing the code. Did you get the solution?

benjamin_thompson
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

For all those struggling with the multi-KPI CSS (like I was for many hours) with no luck, let me pin what @alex_colombo said:

In MultiKPI you can inject custom CSS and CSS is applied as soon as you create at least one measure [emphasis mine].

If anyone else was having the same problem I was, there you go. Your multi-KPIs have to be more than just boxes for your CSS. Put a measure in there.

alex134a
Contributor II
Contributor II

If someone has got this solution with the method described please let me know I've been facing same issue with this code. I've tried the same multiple times but no luck!