Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aligning objects to charts!

Hi,

I am having some trouble with aligning objects to charts, I have not been able to discover a way of getting this to work!  Below is an example of what I am trying to achieve,  basically, i need the red box to appear only if the gap between the 2 points is greater than a certain number.

I have this working fine when all of the dimensions of the chart are displayed as you can see!  The issue arises when the dimensions change!

I need some way of either attaching the objects to the chart labels or having a variable that I can use to delete of the objects if there are 1, 2 or 3 dimensions being shown in the chart!

I would really appreciate any comments regarding the issue!

Thanks

Peter

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I assume that you put objects over eachother in some kind, right? If yes this will be difficult to exclude all contingencies. Mostly led the approach to overlapp two nearly identical charts and then adjust the various options (per hiding) to best results.

But maybe it's easier to try to highlight your data-points itself with attribut-expressions about color or similar.

- Marcus

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

maybe you can hide the object based on selection

In the layout tab of this object under show Conditional

GetSelectedCount(Dimension)-1

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus, thanks for the speedy response!

Thanks, I will try it out

Peter