Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mg_gsi_da
Contributor III
Contributor III

New Learning Website and Learning Plans. To much changes! Painful!

I have subscribed and already started the Business Analyst Learning Plan. I was right in Part 3  and completed 1 out of 2 topics.

Over the weekend the website changed to the new layout. Unfortunately not only the layout changed but also the content of the learning modules. At least for the ones I completed so far there are much less courses than before.

I.e. "Load Data" contained 4 modules now only 1. Also the learning phases were changed. It started with "Basic->Intermediate->...". Now it's "new user->qualification->..." I'm completely lost.

Is there any chance to get back to the previous Learning plan?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Christina_Voigt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello, 

We are sorry you are not finding our most recent site updates to be beneficial to your learning experience.  Our learning plans have been updated to provide New Users with a more succinct plan to get you up to speed in learning how to use our products, in preparation for a Qualification exam.  All of the courses you will need to have taken to complete the Qualification are now contained within the New User and Qualification tabs of the learning plans.  

I will reach out to you directly to understand your learning needs.  In the future, please email education@qlik.com if you have any questions related to our self-paced learning content.

Christina Voigt

Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Christina_Voigt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello, 

We are sorry you are not finding our most recent site updates to be beneficial to your learning experience.  Our learning plans have been updated to provide New Users with a more succinct plan to get you up to speed in learning how to use our products, in preparation for a Qualification exam.  All of the courses you will need to have taken to complete the Qualification are now contained within the New User and Qualification tabs of the learning plans.  

I will reach out to you directly to understand your learning needs.  In the future, please email education@qlik.com if you have any questions related to our self-paced learning content.

Christina Voigt

Qlik Continuous Classroom Manager

Jennifer_Moore
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please check out this document on our learning plans which should help you during this transition.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Education-Documents/Learning-Plan-options-in-the-Qlik-Continuous-...

Sr. Director, Learning Strategy & Solutions
mg_gsi_da
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

mg_gsi_da
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thx Christina,

will send you a message.