cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robb183
Contributor III
Contributor III

QSBA Certification Exam

But does it seem correct, after having performed the QSBA certification exam, not to give the wrong answers in the exam? The only result that is received is the% of correct answers and by macro type.
It does not seem correct to me, not to receive as a proof, the list of wrong answers.

Does anyone have information about it or advice?Thankyou

3 Replies
Jennifer_Moore
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @robb183 thank you for your question.  Unfortunately we do not provide the correct answers to the questions you got wrong.  The prerequisites and exam topics are identified for each qualification exam here.   These qualification exams also require that you build an application per the business requirements and gather the correct answers.  Please review and ensure that you fully understand the content and have the application built per the specifications prior to attempting the exam.  Good Luck!

Sr. Director, Learning Strategy & Solutions
robb183
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi  @Jennifer_Moore 

Maybe I didn't explain myself, but thanks for your reply.

I did not ask for the correct answers to the questions that I made wrong during the exam.

In my opinion it would be more correct,  to have evidence of which answers were wrong in the exam.

I don't ask for the correct answer but the wrong one.

In a test of 50 multiple choice questions with as many answers it seems to me the minimum.

I find it incorrect not to have evidence of the wrong answers.And the% of the correct answers group by type that are provided as feedback is really not very useful because the questions during exam are not organized that way.

thanks for your reply.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If someone is not clearing exam in one attempt, the % of correct/incorrect answers report grouped by domain - would help one understand where he/she has done good and in which area more focus is needed and prepare for further attempt. So it helps.