Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Exam Score Report Questions Missing

I recently took the Qlik Sense Business Analyst certification exam and I received a 67% which was 1% away from passing. I got the exam score report back in an email and the email was divided up into the different sections of the test with how many questions I got right and wrong in each. After adding up all the numbers I got that there were 60 questions accounted for in the results, but there were definitely 66 questions on the actual exam. I was wondering if there is just a section missing from my results or if anybody has experienced something similar? Is this something with which I should contact the company I took the test with? Just because I am so close to a passing 68%, I want to make sure everything was accounted for. Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Kurt,

There are 66 questions presented in the latest version of the Qlik Sense Certification Exams, but ONLY 60 count toward your score. The 6 extra questions are presented to gather statistics on new items we have written. This set up is a common practice in the certification exam industry.

We are working on new certification exams based on the Qlik Sense June 2017 release. Since we have a full beta test for these new questions, the new exams will only have 50 questions to complete within 2 hours. (No unscored questions.) These exams will be released in the December-January timeframe.

Please send other questions you may have to certification@qlik.com.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Kurt,

There are 66 questions presented in the latest version of the Qlik Sense Certification Exams, but ONLY 60 count toward your score. The 6 extra questions are presented to gather statistics on new items we have written. This set up is a common practice in the certification exam industry.

We are working on new certification exams based on the Qlik Sense June 2017 release. Since we have a full beta test for these new questions, the new exams will only have 50 questions to complete within 2 hours. (No unscored questions.) These exams will be released in the December-January timeframe.

Please send other questions you may have to certification@qlik.com.

Thank you.