Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thirumalaivadiv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Data Business analyst Exam- June 2018 Release (Beta)

Hi koo /Karen/All,

Please let me know any relevant information for the QS BA Ecam-June 2018 (Beta).I will appearing for the exam in the upcoming months.

1)Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam- June 2018 Release (Beta)

I have seen this thread i got some information about DA ceritication exam.

2)No of  questions ?Hours?

This would help me getting better preparation

Thanks &Regards

Thiru

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Thiru,

Our beta exams have VERY limited seats and registration is filled already. All beta exams are 4 hours long and have 105 to 108 questions.

Let me explain how beta exams work: When we update the questions on the exam, we have to beta test them and gather statistics. This data helps us decide the best 50 questions to put on the operational form (which will be released before the end of the year). Beta testers' exams will be scored with the operational form, and will receive a pass or fail result via email. If they pass, they earn the exact same certification as if they took the operational form.

If any community members want to sign up to be a beta tester, email me at certification@qlik.com. You will receive an email notification and the promo code when the beta exams are released. You will remain on my list until you tell me to remove you, or if your email becomes undeliverable.

Other questions should be directed to certification@qlik.com.

Thank you,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager @ Qlik

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Thiru,

Our beta exams have VERY limited seats and registration is filled already. All beta exams are 4 hours long and have 105 to 108 questions.

Let me explain how beta exams work: When we update the questions on the exam, we have to beta test them and gather statistics. This data helps us decide the best 50 questions to put on the operational form (which will be released before the end of the year). Beta testers' exams will be scored with the operational form, and will receive a pass or fail result via email. If they pass, they earn the exact same certification as if they took the operational form.

If any community members want to sign up to be a beta tester, email me at certification@qlik.com. You will receive an email notification and the promo code when the beta exams are released. You will remain on my list until you tell me to remove you, or if your email becomes undeliverable.

Other questions should be directed to certification@qlik.com.

Thank you,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager @ Qlik