Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
george456
Creator
Creator

Conditions in Nprinting

Dear Community

I have a question regarding conditions in nprinting. I have a Qliksense model that updates daily with new sales. The sales is reported as net-net sales therefore if credits comes into the system the value might be lower today than yesterday. 

I need to find a way to create a condition that looks at app size instead . My thinking was as follows, if the App size today = App size yesterday then no new report should be issued due to the fact that there was no new sales, if app size today is bigger then run report.

Any suggestions or advise would be appreciated

Thanks

Regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Instead of app size, create flag in back end which compare today sales and yesterday sales and using that flag you can set condition in nprinting.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PrashantSangle

Instead of app size, create flag in back end which compare today sales and yesterday sales and using that flag you can set condition in nprinting.

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
george456
Creator
Creator
Author

Noted I will try . Thanks