Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Narges
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting Powerpoint reports with missing value

Hi,

The reports generated by NPrinting May2022 release contain tables with missing values. The tables may contain entire empty rows or just some empty cells. The same table was created correctly in with May2021 NPrinting releases.

any suggestion?

Labels (2)
10 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Narges we have multiple cases similar to this where after upgrading some values are missing when reports are run, so quite possible this is a software defect, recommend opening a support case.

Narges
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi David,

I have submitted a case at support but as you know it always takes long time until R&D team confirm its a defect in the software. thanks .

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Narges 

Which May 2022 release you are talking about? Is this the latest SR 2?

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Narges
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Lech

Its May 2022 SR2

andregas
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello @Narges ,

Are you using Qlik View or Qlik Sense as source of connections? Or both?

After upgrade, did you run a reload metadata?

Thanks

Narges
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Qlik Sense May 2022 SR 6. I have reload metadata many times and app reloads daily

Digvijay_Singh

Is this straight table or some extension? In every run do you see the same rows or cells missing or different behavior.

Recently we observed 2-3 charts were appearing blank in the nprinting report but its just happened once, we couldn't recreate it. We are still on Sense Nov 2021 patch 4 and nprinting May 21 SR3.

Thanks,

Narges
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

its table. missing data in the different rows and cells. I set trigger for evey 5 min, and it behaves differently for each report. its always same tables, but different row and cells.

Digvijay_Singh

Can you try creating new objects in the sense app(by copy and paste) if you have not yet, no reason I can give for that but sometimes it helps in nprinting world. 🙂