Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rado
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting- HTML- missing color format in a table

Hi guys,
I need to Nprint table from QS into the email as HTML.
It can not be the image.

Table in QS has color formatting.
However when I put the object into the Nprinting as HTML, it is showing without color formatting.

Please can you advise how to fix it?

I have checked the box in Keep source formatting:

Rado_0-1669816462966.png

There are not other options in properties.

It should be like this e.g.:

Rado_1-1669816527281.png

However generate it w/o color. Also alignment is not very nice/readable:

Rado_4-1669816757975.png

Thank you in advance for help.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

If your Qlik Sense table is a pivot table, please note that this is not supported.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-supp...

Also formatting in an HTML object might be problematic and complex so you might want to try exporting as an image instead rather than the data pivot table.

Or you can try using a straight table instead of the pivot table.

Colors will be exported as well if you use a straight table. But again, formatting columns and the data therein is going to require some strong HTML skills.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can add additional columns with colour codes to your source table in Qlik Sense and use HTML inline styles to colour code background.

This is easy and was described here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/Nprinting-HTML-How-change-background-color-based-on-the...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Rado
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you guys for your advice.

It was affected by table format as Pivot table as you mentioned. For simple table it works.
In the end I exported it as image. Although the picture quality is not so good...
Maybe better HTML skills should help as you mentioned.

But seems this should be applicable. Will see the user feedback

Thank you both 🙂

Rado