Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vicky1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pixel Perfect Colours

Hi, 

Is it possible to assign a colour to each dimension value in a pie chart? I have a dimension with only 5 options however the colour of the pie chart slices are not consistent per dimension. For example, when the report cycles, some of them only have three slices so the colour are not persistent. 

A - Green

B - Yellow

C - Orange

D - Red

E - Grey

But reduce the number of slices and it might be 

A - Green

C - Yellow

E - Orange

I don't mind if the colours are not exactly my choices, as long as they're consistent as elsewhere in the report I've got corresponding figures that need to be colour coordinated. 

I understand that using an image of the pie chart is a workaround however I find that the images are fuzzy and stand out - Is there anything I can do to improve this?

Thank you in advance. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I did some tests and some researches and I was not able to find a feature to associate the colour of a pie chart slice with a specific, fixed value, of the related data series. At least on the PixelPerfect side.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I did some tests and some researches and I was not able to find a feature to associate the colour of a pie chart slice with a specific, fixed value, of the related data series. At least on the PixelPerfect side.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.