Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adinarayana
Contributor II
Contributor II

Warning Copy Document Log failed. Exception: Thread was being aborted

Hi All

can you please help me with below waring message in QMC(Qlikview)

i am getting this warning message for one my Qlikview job

like to know reasons for failed to copy document log and how can we avoid this warnings

(11/1/2020 4:26:27 PM) Warning: Copy Document Log failed. Exception: Thread was being aborted.

(11/1/2020 4:26:27 PM) Information: Read Document Log was aborted System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted. || at QVBWrapper.Document.ReadDocumentLogThread(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, DateTime i_ReloadStartTime)

(11/1/2020 4:26:27 PM) Information: Reload finished successfully

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Adinarayana,

It's difficult to say what the cause of the warning is without reviewing the log in its entirety, but I believe it is stating that a document log was not created because the reload task was aborted.  This is the best information I have based upon the information.  Thanks!

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Adinarayana,

It's difficult to say what the cause of the warning is without reviewing the log in its entirety, but I believe it is stating that a document log was not created because the reload task was aborted.  This is the best information I have based upon the information.  Thanks!

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

It could be that the tasks timeouts. Default the timeout is set to a day I think, but it might have been changed.

The other that someone manually cancel the task.