Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shamad
Contributor II
Contributor II

2 Dates Set Analysis

Hi all,

I have two calendars and two Variables : the first to vStartDate and the second to vEndDate.

My problem is when i selected a date to Calendard vEndDate the Formule is it OK but it isn't OK when the i selected a date with the Calendar vStartDate,

This expression my return sum(qty) with ReceptionDate <=vEndDate. and not between the 2 dates

I would have the sum(qty) where ReceptionDate >= vStartDate and ReceptionDate <= vEndDate

=sum({<ReceptionDate={">=$(=date(vStarttDate,'DD/MM/YYYY')) <=$(=date(vEndDate,'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}Qty)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hello shamad,

I checked the syntax of your expression. It should work as "designed", perhaps even as you expect it 😉 Note that you wrote your variable vStartDate in your expression with double "t" . I assumed that one t as written in your text is correct.

=sum({<ReceptionDate= { "$(= '>=' & date(vStartDate,'DD/MM/YYYY') & ' <=' & date(vEndDate,'DD/MM/YYYY'))" }>} Qty )

Regards, Roland

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello shamad,

I checked the syntax of your expression. It should work as "designed", perhaps even as you expect it 😉 Note that you wrote your variable vStartDate in your expression with double "t" . I assumed that one t as written in your text is correct.

=sum({<ReceptionDate= { "$(= '>=' & date(vStartDate,'DD/MM/YYYY') & ' <=' & date(vEndDate,'DD/MM/YYYY'))" }>} Qty )

Regards, Roland

shamad
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Although Viewed
a big thank you