Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Big problem on graph visualization

I have got this formula in a chart that works great but I have a big issue:

=count(

if (

(NETWORKDAYS(PLANNED_DATE,DATA_ULTIMA_BOLLA,$(GIORNI_FEST))-1<=1),N_RIGA_ORDINE))

/

count(TOTAL  <[CICLO],[TIME]> N_RIGA_ORDINE)

I have got two dimensions CICLO and TIME....

The formula counts if the if expression is true. The problem is when I have got values that makes the if condition false. I would like to show for those values zero in the graph but actually qlikview (v.8,20) doesn't show any value. (I tried with the show all possible values option but it doesn't work).

For istance for march there are values indeed this expression(count(TOTAL <[CICLO],[TIME]> N_RIGA_ORDINE) )is equal to 1 but the  other expression is equal to zero (=count(
  if (
      (NETWORKDAYS(PLANNED_DELIVERY_DATE,DATA_ULTIMA_BOLLA,$(GIORNI_FEST))-1<=1),N_RIGA_ORDINE))) why I cannot see zero in the graph ?

If there are problems to uderstand my problem  I can send an example about that.....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Make sure that Suppress zero value is not checked under presentation tab.

If this doesnot work please upload your example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Make sure that Suppress zero value is not checked under presentation tab.

If this doesnot work please upload your example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

v8.2!??  Really!?  That's like another product entirely - I would suggest before anything else you upgrade to at least v10 SR4!