Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Breakpoints in QlikView_Debugger

Hi,

has anyone also experienced the annoying problem that in the Debugger, when you set a Breakpoint somewhere and then edit the script in any way and the nr. of lines changes - seemingly even if the change is done on another tab of the script - those Breakpoints shift by a line or two and when there is a comment or nothing at all in that line, they are ignored and the script just runs so that you have to start over and look for the correct line to place a Breakpoint?

Is there any way around that?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

I haven't noticed it yet. It seems that the breakpoints referenced to a fix script-row and didn't updated if the script changed. I believe there are rather no workarounds or customizing possibilities and it's more a case for a new idea.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I haven't noticed it yet. It seems that the breakpoints referenced to a fix script-row and didn't updated if the script changed. I believe there are rather no workarounds or customizing possibilities and it's more a case for a new idea.

- Marcus