Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Certification Study Guide

Why are no study guides for the QV11 Certification available?  I have the Qlikview for Developers book.  How well would that book and some document creation prepare me for the exam?  How similar is the mock exam on the Qlikview site to the actual exam?  The mock exam seems to ask some questions that not even expert developers would know the answers to.

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Alexandar,

Me also searching for Dumbs & Books..

If you get any stuff please send me maill

E-mail id :venkatasreekanth2020@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.......

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The book is quite good for Cert preparation.

As for practice, try to go through "Qlik Question of the Day" here http://qlikshare.com/qotd/ (from Deepak Vadithala).  Questions are tricky, don't get discouraged

Not applicable
Author

Thanks MIchael. I want to mark your response as helpful, but when I go

back to the discusson there are no buttons there to do so...not even Reply

buttons (hence why I am replying via e-mail).

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Michael Solomovich <

Not applicable
Author

P.S. This site is awesome! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!!

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Michael Solomovich <

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank Deepak, not me

Colin-Albert

The certification is, I believe, designed to show experience with real-world data and not simply learning a set of standard answers. For example some questions will require you to interpret entity relationship diagrams to get the answer.

The excellent books now available from Packt, many of which are written by contributors on this site, as well as this Community are a good starting point.

jaystevens
Contributor
Contributor

When I was preparing and reading a book, it also seemed to me that I had absolutely no chance, because the book seemed useless, as well as the preparatory exam on the site, but when I passed the review itself, I realized that this book and the preliminary exam were salvation, even though I doubted. But then I remembered how I doubted about essayshark, but cooperation with them was the most productive in my life! So get ready and good luck to you!