Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajtechnocraft
Contributor III
Contributor III

Desired Tab activation is required from Main application to the navigated Application

Hi , Can anyone from expert team help me in the following activation issue I have cretaed  a main application and 6 sub applications. Integration of all these is done through document chaining. In Main application i have 2 listboxes 1 listbox contains all application names 2 Listbox contains all tab names respective to these individual applications. What i need is if i select any tab name from list box 2 .then i should be redirected to that application with the respective tab name activated which i have selected in Listbox 2. I have so far  been able to navigate to the desired application but the tab which i have selected from Listbox 2 is not activated in the navigated application. What is happening is when i navigate the application opens up with all tabs which is required but at the same time the highlighted tab should be the one which i have selected from Listbox 2 in Main application. Can anyone help me in this. Regards Raj.

0 Replies