Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display Pivot Table Totals

Is there a way to lock the totals shown at the bottom of a pivot table, similar to the way they are locked and always displayed on a chart? I can get it to total and show as a row, but it is not locked and scrolls within the table.

Thanks-

Griff

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Do you mean moving totals on top of the chart?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I think he means more like the "freeze pane" or freeze top row from Excel funcationality. In pivot table, the total "row", placed at the top or the bottom, scrolls with the data.

Is there any way to make it stick to the top or the bottom regardless of the scrolling of the table?

pennetzdorfer
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

did you find a solution to this issue? I found an idea http://community.qlik.com/ideas/2397 - but for some reason it has been closed ...

Regards,

Florian

Not applicable
Author

Hi - thank you for the follow-up. We didn't find a solution. We found a work-around where we created a container and created multiple text objects in it, to display the totals. Totally inefficient, but was the best we could do. I'm not sure why it was closed. However, I do welcome any suggestions you may have.

Thank You-

Mike

Sent from my iPhone