Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error in calculated dimension

Hi all,

I am newbie of QV software so i want to ask y my chart will shown to me with Error in calculated dimension?what's wrong with my problems?? sry for asking a noobie question....

39 Replies
Not applicable
Author

1.png

2.png

The above is my work nw....i would like to add 1 line as the 2nd picture like that....the line i think can be done by using the refference line rite? but i could not to be add the reffernce line nw.....my formula is =A+B*C is just a simple formula but i not able to do it......

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

write only = a+b*c  instead of z= a+b*c

Thanks,
AS

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

please share your application.

Thanks,

AS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I really don't understand what causing you the issue. The best and quickest way to solve your issue is to provide some sample qvw or some real example.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You may have to look into trendlines option available in chart expression tab.

linear.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

u can see the picture i post? my problem is i would like to get the second picture from the 1st picture nw. for my thinking is added 1 refference into my scatter chart but i donknow hw to add it. And the refference line should depand on the value from LINE = A + B*C.

Not applicable
Author

i donknow hw to attach the qvw file....can hlp me?sry....

Not applicable
Author

Share your sample file.

Not applicable
Author

Very thank satyadev....nw i able to add the line on my scatter chart already....but the trendlines only can with average,linear like that only? can i get the trendlines depand on my own formula???

Not applicable
Author

reply--> In the right top u can see Use advanced editor--> right bottom attach