Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Failed to open document?

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapt1ure.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I don't have licence key as I am using trail version of QlikView.

But I have created some documents but its not opening.i have UNinstalled and also INstalled severeal times.

Please provide any suggestions.

I have to do practise but right now I am unable to do all things.

Yesterday what happen I have created qvw file but today morrning when I am tring to open the document.

Its shows the error as I mention.

Please provide your useful thought.

Thanks,

YogeshJ

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You might Don't have License for Local Client to get open the files. If you have License, Then must be you don't have access that file which was Encrypted from Developer to new developer. Please provide more information

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you are using personal edition of qv, you (system) can open maximum 4 applications that are created by others (unless they are personal-edition-enabled by qlik themselves) and there is no limit to open applications that are created by you (system). It seems that you have struck by the former limitation.

asgardd2
Creator III
Creator III

Try "Binary load" to load data model from qvw files.

mithilesh17
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Lease license from server and open respected app.

Not applicable
Author

I don't have licence key as I am using trail version of QlikView.

But I have created some documents but its not opening.i have UNinstalled and also INstalled severeal times.

Please provide any suggestions.

I have to do practise but right now I am unable to do all things.

Yesterday what happen I have created qvw file but today morrning when I am tring to open the document.

Its shows the error as I mention.

Please provide your useful thought.

Thanks,

YogeshJ