Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngrunoz
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filtering Data With Various Parameters

Hi All

I have   got data with various multiple parameters which are termed to be Norm or Expected which needs to be Analyzed.

Attached is a sample of data and I need to count the number of Citizens using the below Parameters.

QuestionNorm
D.O.B01/01/1990 - 31/12/2000
Family SizeNumeric
Employment StatusAll Except Retired
Education LevelHigh School (or) Primary  (of) Both
IDAlphanumeric
TransactionTypeCredit Card (&) Cash

Your help and advice is greatly appreciated.

15 Replies
ngrunoz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

My apologies maybe I expressed my requirements wrongly.

I have that data set in CSV and then I want that data to create a summary table counting number of Citrizens who fall in the criteria of the parameters below

QuestionNorm
D.O.B01/01/1990 - 31/12/2000
Family SizeNumeric
Employment StatusAll Except Retired
Education LevelHigh School (or) Primary  (of) Both
IDAlphanumeric
TransactionTypeCredit Card (&) Cash

That for example if the question is D.O.B then it will count the number of citizen who have the response which fall in between 01/01/1990  &  31/12/2000; if the question is Employment Status then it counts all the Citizens with employment status which is not Retired ......... etc.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this? May be helps

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Seems to be a duplicate thread. Check here:

Conditional Flagging

ngrunoz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Is there a way of doing it in script in the event that they are a lot of conditions.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But if we use The same condition in Script, May be you won't get all Question values

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ngrunoz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thanks