Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II

How to use between case in Conditional formatting

Hi All,

I want to mark background color with yellow color if percentage falls between 40% to 60%.

Please help me that how can i do the same. Below is the screenshot.

er.png

19 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Uploading a Sample

POS - Try to start subsequent content ..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Please find the attached file.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Anil for help.

This is very helpful for me for future. My requirement is bit change as i want to subtract Percentage from

Table1-table2

Also want sort the table data by Percentage.

Please help in the same as well.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA of V1

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Great Anil, This is what exactly I want.

Thanks a lot for your kind support.

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Anil, Can you please teach me that how did you set the sorting priority of percentage.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Three approaches

1) May be play with Sort all possible options in side way to check the result

2) Paste all measures into Percentage By expression using bifurcate Addition(=) symbol

3) What i did, here is i am just promoting Percentage expression to the first place in sort tab using "Promote" button (This, I loved it )

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Only AMM Name is coming in the Sort Tab.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I think, You are using Pivot table? In pivot table sort won't visible for measures. So, Think more ind detail each expression which are sorting correct way. So paste those expression by sort expression for dimension..