Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II

Is it possible to call other simple table from the last row of simple main table?

Hello Forum,

Is it possible to call other simple table from the last row of main simple tables.

For eg:-

Suppose I had one simple table name as Table1 having 2 columns:

Simple Main Table1

---------------------------

Years  | Salesman of Year

2010   | ABC

2011   | XYZ

2012   | ABC

|

I want to call the Other Simple Main Table2 here at he end of the row of the Main Table1

Other Simple Main Table2

-----------------------------------

Years | Sales Amount in Billion

2010   | 1.50

2011   | 1.75

2012   | 2.10

I hope I explain the scenrio.

Thanks in advance

SRS

3 Replies
RedSky001
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I don't understand what you mean by 'call' this is ambiguous in this context.

How do you expect the resulting data to look?

Kushal_Chawda

what will be the output required in this scenario

shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Mark/Kush/Friends

I had develop one report by using "Edit Reports". with 2 object where the object type is Straight Tables(Simple Main Table1) where data goes in each objects more the 1 pages.

So, I had to take 2 single page where in each page I drag a Straight Tables object i.e(Simple Main Table1) and (Simple Main Table2) respectively. After that I had selected Multi Page in Page->Page Setting->General->Multi Page.

On PDF generation  2 different Straight Tables object come properly with required data. Which is fine.

But I want in different way. Suppose 1st Straight Tables Data(1st Report) get end in half way of 2nd page. Here, As soon as 1st Straight Tables Data(1st Report) get end the 2nd Straight Tables Data (2nd report) should get start from the 2nd or 3rd line from where 1st report get end. 2nd Report is of 2 pages

Let explain clearly about pages

1st Report is on 1.5 pages and 2nd Report is on 2 pages

So, the report should get ended at the half way of 4th pages i.e 3.5 Pages

I hope I had able to explain the scenerio.

Since, I could'nt get result from the above method. So I was searching if there is any way to call the 2nd Straight Table at the end of row from the 1st Straight Table.

Waiting for solution

Thanks in Advance

Shantanu