Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Listbox Selection Issue

Hi,

I have created a Qlikview document which contains data for Entities. I have placed a Listbox in the QV document which holds the Entity IDs.

I published the QV document to the QV server and embedded into an Iframe in my Web Application. I am passing entity ID as Query string value to the QV document from my Web page to filter the data based on passed Entity ID. ( ?select=LB04,1)

Now when i am passing '1' , all the values containing 1 are being selected in the Listbox by Default, where as i just want 1 to be selected in the Listbox.

I want to restrict the selection to the ID passed in the QueryString. Is it Possible?

Can anyone help me in this?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

M.Santosh Kumari

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe like this then: select=LB04,(1)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try using double quotes around the value, i.e. select=LB04,"1"

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But even if i use double quotes around i find the same issue.

Please find the attached image. I am passing 3 as the parameter ( select=LB04,"3") , and all values starting with 3 are being selected in the ListBox.

Listbox.png

M.Santosh Kumari

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe like this then: select=LB04,(1)

Not applicable
Author

Hey,

Thanks a lot. It worked perfectly.

Also, do you have any idea on the 'OnOpen Trigger' issue which works fine in local, but doesnt get triggered on the server. The issue is described in detail in the below blog post :

http://community.qlik.com/message/299772#299772

Thanks,

M.Santosh Kumari