Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro for printing multiple reports (PDFs) and changing selections

Hello

All the sheets of my qlickview report have a month listbox. All the sheets are using the same dataset so once I select a month on the first sheet, they selection for the month changes on all of them.

What I'm looking into doing is printing 12 (for each month) reports in PDFs simultaneously, so that I don't have to manually change month each time I print PDFs.

I hear that a macro might exist to perform this action, has anybody tried this and would be happy to share?

I must say I'm a novice in terms of macros and am not necessarily good at reading them but I would really like to try and use it to perform the above as it would save me lots of time

Thanks for any advice.

Ewa

5 Replies
vikasmahajan

Dear Ewa ,

Macros are not best practice you should go with N-Printing tools while sending emails.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I'm not going to send these reports as emails immediately - I would only like to create PDF reports without checking filters on one listbox manually. Is there any alternative to NPrinting?

vikasmahajan

refer this post , you need to install a free pdf printer BULZIP  and try macro from following link

Macro to export AND mail report as PDF

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vikas

However, it looks like the easiest thing is to create a report and run it through the loop.

Thanks

Ewa

vikasmahajan

Mark Correct or Helpful if you are getting ans.

Vikas