Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Send to Excel

Hi one of my colleagues has an issue with the "send to excel" compared with the rest of the users.

Firstly her iconSend to excel2.JPG is slightly different from the rest of us Send to excel.JPGand when she uses the send to excel it exports using the same name compared with the rest of us that has a unique name for each export. 

We believe it possibly an internet option but unsure, has anyone else come across this issue

We are using IE 11.0.32 and Excel 2013

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

This looks like a qlikview plugin issue if you're accessing the dashboard through the Access Point. Tell your colleague to download the same plugin that the rest of you are using.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Are you Personal Qlikview users or do you have licenses?

Not applicable
Author

This looks like a qlikview plugin issue if you're accessing the dashboard through the Access Point. Tell your colleague to download the same plugin that the rest of you are using.

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

She is not using the QVPlugin as the client.

googel84
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

She is using AJAX client.

She can set her preferences by entering the Access Point > Favorits & Profile (top-right) > Profile

Not applicable
Author

I got our IT department to load the QV Plugin and it has resolved the issue

Many Thanks for everyone who replied,

souma2020
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

May be it's not the right place to ask this question but i really need your help please.

I have a problem with sending a table to excel, the file in question is 23MB that I suppose is a normal size, but it takes more than 7 minutes to be downloaded, plus I've another extract on another tab of my application that is 19MB and that loads in less than 3 minutes!

I can not understand the root cause and it's starting to be annoying

can someone help me please?

& Thanks in advance.